Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Celebrate August 10

Today is August 10th, 2010 and I'm ready to CELEBRATE!  This is why I will be celebrating today

  • Independence Day (Ecuador)
  • Aspirin's Birthday 1893
  • S'mores Day
  • Lazy day
  • National Ragweed Day
  • Spoil Your Dog Day
  • Candid Camera Day 1948

Today I know it sounds crazy but, I am totally taking advantage of National Lazy Day and I am kicking up my feet, taking a nice big deep breath and then I'm going to do absolutely NOTHING!  I might watch a few classic episodes of Candid Camera on youtube with the kids.  Later if we feel like it we will make Smores.  But, overall we will just relax and be completely lazy!  Why not by Lazy?  We all have the perfect excuse, it's National Lazy Day!

Have fun today spoiling your doggies, and taking that Clariton (in honor of Nation Ragweed Day), or celebrate a family member who's life has been saved by a aspirin regimen (Aspirin's Birthday).  But, no matter what you do take it easy, don't stress out, and just be lazy!!

(Today is also another personal Celebration for me!  It's my youngest sister's birthday!  Happy Birthday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment