Thursday, July 15, 2010

Celebrate July 15

Today there are a few different reason's to celebrate.....Here they are;

  • National Cow Appreciation Day
  • National Tapioca Pudding Day 
  • Rembrandt was born in 1606
When thinking about these celebrations my mind started racing!  How much fun I could have with all of these celebrations!


My pick of the Day is Celebrating Rembrandt's Birthday in 1606.  Today Rembrandt would be turning 404 years old, (my kids get a huge kick out of how old people would be if they were still alive.)  To celebrate Rembrandt's life we will be painting!!  The kids and I have broken out all of our paints (water, oil, washable) and we are each making self portraits.  Rembrandt was known for his self portraits so today we will be making our own and wishing Rembrandt Happy 404th Birthday!



I'm making Tapioca for dessert tonight and putting a candle in it so we can sing Happy Birthday to Rembrandt in my attempt to incorporate more then one Celebration today!.What a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment