- Birthday of the Birthday Cake (In 55 B.C., the Greeks were the first to put candles on a cake celebrating someone's birthday.)
- National Hot Fudge Sundae Day
- A Chorus Line Birthday 1975
- Merry-Go-Round Birthday 1871
- Thread The Needle Day
- Parents Day
- The first IVF Baby was conceived 1978
- Puerto Rico Independence Day
These are some pictures of some cakes I have made recently. Today I will be experimenting again! More layers, and brighter colors.
Here are just a few tips I have on cake baking!
- If you are using a cake mix Betty Crocker is the ONLY way to go (don't waste your money on the other stuff)
- Don't stress if it doesn't turn out perfect! (you can always cover mistakes up with frosting!)
So today I say "Let them eat cake." Have fun celebrating this ancient tradition that has withstood the test of time!